Hi, here I am again with another Friday Things to share with you. We had a good week and here are some things that where worth sharing.
1. Train Layout.
My train layout is coming along slowly and I've added a lot of fun stuff to it so far. My mom helped me paint the tunnel openings and we are going to add some bushes soon over the brown and green. I made a road coming into the layout from the side and even added some cracks to make it look more real.
2. Decals.
These decals are for a Ho Scale Hopper car ( witch carries grains and dry goods. ), for when i re-number it.
3. Portland national train show
This is my ticket for the national train show that took place in Portland, OR witch i bought a lot of train cars at
4. Model railroader magazine
I thought it was funny that it said Jeffandsk railroad, which is supposed to say "Jeff and Skylar's Railroad," but they shortened it.
5. Rotary Phone
This is my new 1940s rotary, hotel phone that sits in our front room for our home phone. We had someone from The Old Phone Shop in Wisconsin rewire it for a small fee and now it works for modern day phone lines. When it rings it's pretty awesome!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. Have a great day!