We will keep it around for a bit longer before getting something new.
My Daddy's Car
Some people make fun of the car; others know the history behind it. Pawpa and Namaw bought this car for daddy and mommy when they got married and I came home with mommy and daddy in this car too. We love the car, but it will soon be replaced. Makes daddy and mommy sad to think it will soon be traded in on something else. Daddy doesn't want to say goodbye yet, so he has decided to hang onto it for another 6 months. I think mommy is glad, because the thought of trading it in makes her cry. I'm glad too because it's the first car I ever rode in.
We will keep it around for a bit longer before getting something new.
.JPG)
We will keep it around for a bit longer before getting something new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes, it's really hard to let go of the things that's already part of our life, just like this precious car of yours. It became memorable to your family, so it's hard to let it go, even if it looks so old and weary now. But you can still make new memories with your new car, though. =)
ReplyDelete